business presentation skills are a critical factor for leaders and sales managers in uae if they want to succeed
Millions of business presentations are given across the globe every day and thousands of presentations in Dubai, UAE. The need for managers and team members of a Chemical Company to give sales-pitches has become the norm. Yet, most of us don't like standing up and speaking in front of others. It can be a stressful experience, and for few they are overwhelmed by the fear of giving presentations.
As a result of this, business presentations could be highly ineffective. They have unclear messages, fail to motivate or engage audiences, add little or no value and are frankly boring. The good news: it doesn't need to be that way.
The presentation skills training provided with clear, easy to understand and applicable ideas that helped participants to stand you out in a crowd of mediocre and boring business presenters. They’ve got the confidence to plan, structure and deliver a professional business presentation that connects with their audience and moves people to take action on their ideas and key messages.
All participants have got the opportunity to practice presenting (with video-analysis) and got feedback on their progress.
It was my fourth time in Dubai and again I was impressed by the hospitality. Special thanks to Irma and Ahmad.
If you are interested in offering a presentation skills training to your leaders and sales managers, feel free to contact us.YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Prepare and deliver winning business presentations that have a laser like focus on the key messages that are most likely to influence and persuade your audience.
- Grab and hold audience attention right from the start with breathtakingly simple ideas and techniques
- Develop business presentation content that makes real connections with your audience enabling you to influence and persuade key decision makers
- Use vocal and body language techniques to create and re-enforce compelling messages
- Eliminate distractions and noise from your visuals, focusing audience attention on your key messages that matter
- Reduce and control nerves to present with a calm, clear, confident manner
- Unleash the power of 'less is more'